November 10, 2011 – AXDEV at the 4th European CME Forum
Join our discussion: Affecting patient outcomes and clinical practice. A paradigm change?
April 1, 2011 AXDEV Europe Founded
AXDEV is delighted to announce the opening of their European office in Munich, Germany effective April 1, 2011. With the addition of AXDEV Europe, AXDEV is well positioned to build on their international expertise and provide additional support to their clients across the globe.
AXDEV is your partner for optimizing the performance of professionals, teams, and organizations in healthcare and pharma.
Areas of focus:
- Assessment & Evaluation: mixed methods research, literature reviews, systematic reviews, clinical decision mapping, contextual & behavioral analysis, educational needs & gap assessment, outcomes research and evaluation, sales effectiveness evaluation
- Change management: Transformational change strategies, tactical planning, stakeholder mapping, communication planning, conflict resolution, group facilitation, balanced scorecards, leadership planning, critical competency mapping
- Strategic planning: Evidence based strategies in market access, medical education and professional development, performance improvement, marketing, multi-channel marketing
- Training/coaching: Conception, production & deployment, translation & localization, train the trainer programs, faculty training, accreditation of programs
- Facilitation: Guidance of groups towards consensus, recognition of diverse cultures, identification of group dynamics and issues, conflict management and resolution.
Our clients in healthcare are universities, medical societies, hospitals, governments and leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. The methodologies developed by AXDEV are increasingly applied in other industries like aerospace, manufacturing and automotive.